Updated: Oct 27, 2020
The Grey Hound is a 2018 model Volkswagen Polo GT TSI powered with a
1.2-litre TSI Petrol Engine produces the Maximum power of 103.25bhp@5000rpm and Maximum Torque of 175nm@1500-4100rpm. What's the special about The Grey Hound? The Grey Hound is India's First Bagged Polo GT TSI from Kerala. Read on to know more about the modifications and upgrades that are done to this beast and follow the modified monsters to know more.
Modifications And Upgrades
• Stage 2 Code6Tuning Performance ECU Remap
• Code6 Performance Remap with Pops & bangs
• Code6Tuning High-Performance DeCat'd Full System Exhaust with Borla Spit Fire Endcan
• Pipercross Performance Air Filter
• Forge Motorsport Blow-Off Valve
• N1 concepts Air Suspension System with Remote Control And Custome Layout
• Custome Underlip Splitters
• Side Skirts
• Osram Fog Lamps
• Aftermarket projector Headlights & Taillights
• OEM GTI Handrest
• Custome Underbody Lights
• Custome Nardo Grey Paint Job
• Carbon Fibre Dipped Parts
• Carbon Fiber Hood
• Audi S1 Calipers
• ATE Premium Ceramic S1 Brake Pads
• GTI Full Body kit
• GTI Steering with Savanini Paddle Extenders
• GTI Brake career
• Brembo GTI Brake Rotors.
• 17” OZ Rims with 205/40/17 Accelera Tires.
The Grey Hound is India's First Bagged modified Polo GT TSI, gets an N1 concepts Air Suspension System with Remote Control And Custom Layout from the N1CONCEPTS, Cochin, Kerala. The car gets a Stage 2 Code6Tuning Performance ECU Remap with Code6 Performance Remap with Pops & bangs. Forgot the lighter? no issues, the car gets a Code6Tuning High-Performance DeCat'd Full System Exhaust with Borla Spit Fire Endcan. This car gets a GTI body kit with the Aftermarket projector Headlights & Taillights gives a GTI makeover Look and the car gets a GTI Brake career and Brembo GTI Brake Rotors. The Custom Nardo Grey Paint Job with the Carbon Fiber Hood gives an insane look to the car. The car is fully Dechromed and gets some Carbon Fibre Dipped Parts. The Grey Hounds runs on a 17” OZ Rims with 205/40/17 Accelera Tires.
The car is owned by MR Praveen Eg from God's own country Kerala,
Do follow Him to know the Regular updates about the GREYHOUND @https://www.instagram.com/praveen_eg/.
Get your car on Air from the N1CONCEPTS
do Follow them @https://www.instagram.com/n1concepts07/